Crane's Lettra is engineered for letterpress. It is 100% cotton, soft and luxurious to the touch, yet strong and stable on press. Lettra's distinct "letterpress finish" is rare and engaging in a machine-made, commercial paper.
- 100% cotton / machinemade
- Available in three shades
- Also available in HP certified digital finish
- Available in text (120gsm), cover (245gsm/92lb, 300gsm/110lb) and double thick cover (600gsm/220lb)
- Also available in flat cards and scored/folded cards
- Full range of envelopes available
- Crane's Lettra is engineered for letterpress. It is 100% cotton, soft and luxurious to the touch, yet strong and stable on press. Lettra can also be successfully offset-printed and engraved.
- Cotton fibers are naturally long and strong, but also non-rigid. Lettra is made without surface sizing to maximize its suppleness and its receptiveness to a deep impression. It embosses beautifully. It debosses dramatically. It foil stamps crisply.
- Lettra can be successfully offset-printed and engraved, and we will be pleased to provide your printer with samples of this wonderful letterpress paper.